Monday, September 30, 2013

You: The Highest Return on Investment


This summer I made an effort to take some time in order to get myself in a healthier state.  You see, once you have an autoimmune condition, you never really get ‘cured’ but you can heal and diminish your symptoms.  I invested in my health.

There’s nothing more rewarding than reaping the benefits of your own stocks. For me that means continually setting patterns for a long life of health and wellness. And I know that my investment now will give me enhanced energy, vitality and longevity, and increased mental clarity as I grow (older, I suppose!).

I needed to focus on moving into a place of self-advancement, honoring my worth as an investment so to speak. I know that in doing so, it will make me feel more valuable, deserving, and ready for even more challenges. The leap will, by nature, encourage me to step forward away from fear and into belief in my body’s ability to heal. My investment symbolizes my belief in myself. And you, your health, your self-advancement are as worthy as mine.

We care for our homes to increase their value. We mow the lawn, paint inside and out, patch the leaky roof and weed the garden. We do the same for our cars—filling them with the right type of gas, checking the oil, rotating the tires and once in a while giving them a good ‘cleaning’ with a car wash or vacuum. But what does it mean to do this for ourselves? What does it mean to stop looking for the quick fix that never truly solves the problem or addresses it at its root cause, but invest time or money in those things that can support, stretch and guide us to our desired goals and beyond. An investment increases value and worth, not to mention self-value and self-worth.

Interestingly, one of the definitions in the Oxford English Dictionary for investment is the act of giving time or effort to a particular task in order to make it successful. So lets replace the part of the definition that says ‘particular task’ with ‘myself’.  Do you want to be more successful in your health, longevity, performance, parenting skills, relationships, and everything else?

What support do you need right now to get to that healthier you?


My big investment in myself this summer was a program similar to Body Blast Detox.

I found that there’s a strong community committed to their health, wellness and gain­ing knowledge and power throughout the detox and all it has to offer. I learned new patterns of eating and living, new recipes that will stick with me, and I found a healthier sense of me.

This experiential program provides the opportunity to dive into detox together.


Join me for this online program—you can participate right from the comfort of your home—no matter where you are around the globe.  We are just starting up this week so its not too late!

Online Kick-off Class Audio has been recorded.  You will have access to this and other resources once you register.
Group Detox Dates: Thursday, October 3rd–Sunday, October 27th




25 days just for you! You’ll enjoy healing and nourishing foods that will transform your body and lifestyle so you can…
  • ·       decrease inflammation 
  • ·       enhance physical performance 
  • ·       boost mental clarity 
  • ·       manage weight loss 
  • ·       create your blueprint for a lifetime of healthy living!


Let me know if you have any questions!

Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment